白菜送彩金大全官方网站 is used by students to manage their registration and schedules. Students are assigned a registration period 每学期. 登记 is NOT cancelled and classes are not automatically dropped for non-payment of fees. Students who decide not to attend must drop all classes prior to the first day of the semester on 白菜送彩金大全官方网站 or request cancellation.
Undergraduates are advised 每学期, prior to registration, by their academic advisor, 部门, 或大学. Graduate and Law students are not required to be advised but may wish to do so if they have questions or concerns about their progress. Advisors can assist students in creating a schedule to meet their academic goals. Students can locate the name of their academic advisor in 白菜送彩金大全官方网站 on their 学生档案 page; see 学生档案 Quick Guide.
类 offered 每学期 are listed in the 课程表. Each class is assigned a Class 登记 Number (CRN) used in 白菜送彩金大全官方网站 for registration. Students should prepare a proposed schedule using the 课程表 information to be prepared for advising and registration.
By registering for classes, students agree to:
- Pay all tuition and fees associated with courses which they are registered.
- Follow formal add, drop and withdrawal procedures of the University.
- Understand that they may be dropped for non-attendance during the first week of the semester.
- Understand they will continue to be financially responsible for any classes that remain registered after the full refund period ends.
- Understand that if their account becomes delinquent, they will be financially responsible for late fees, 感兴趣, 服务费, 收集成本, 法律费用, and court costs and agree to pay any and all such charges.